From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Audrey Hollinger
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2006 5:48 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Adhesive for bookcloth on wood box - Canadian flour

My breadmaker book came with separate measurements in each recipe for
using US and Canadian all-purpose flour. Apparently the a/p flour in
Canada has a higher gluten content. I seem to recall that they also
state that people in the US using breadmaking flour should use the
Canadian measurements.
Seeing as I'm in Canada *and* using breadmaking flour I guess I'm
getting even more gluten!
-Kevin Martin
 the Papertrail

Rodney Fry