[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for February

Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

We welcome you to the February edition of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days. Follow the easy link to The Book of Days at our homepage:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

And if you happen to like groggy orange cats that sleep atop Vandercook presses, visit our new "Sleepy Orange Cats" page. To get to that one, click on the Our Story link at that same homepage.

Enjoy!
John & Seth

Convivio Bookworks
Book and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
http://www.conviviobookworks.com