[BKARTS] Blogging about Artist's Books

Hi all,

I want to let you know I have a blog now, it's about artist's books and the associated materials. There are also some entries about making art in general. Last night's entry was about a good buy on a book about art inspired by dreams. Please take a look and let me know what you think.
http://www.judithhoffman.net/blog/

I am definitely open to suggestions. I feel it's in the developmental stage, I'm trying different things out. Some of my favorite bloggers are very funny and I am realizing I'm not funny. Or I can't write funny. So my approach is a more straightforward here's-what-I'm-doing or here's-something-interesting-that-I've-found.

I am hoping this will be a place for people to ask questions. I occasionally get email about something on my web site, but the blog format seems to invite questions and answers. On a blog I can include a photo to make things clearer. It's also a good way to tell my ex-students about things I have found that I think they will be interested in. (a cheap flex shaft for example).

Judy Hoffman

-- Judith Hoffman email: art@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx web site: http://www.judithhoffman.net blog: http://www.judithhoffman.net/blog/