Re: [BKARTS] Help requested

Lavinia,

Yes, that is the email address I've been using. This is all so
strange.  I'm scheduled to do a workshop/lecture in March in SFand
must clarify details. I do appreciate your effort to help.

Thanks
joan

Lavinia Adler wrote:

Joan --
  Judy@xxxxxxxxxx is the address connected to all of Signa's recent
messages to the Book_Arts-L . Is that the one you've been using?

Lavinia Adler

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:10:29 -0600 Joan Michaels Paque