[BKARTS] A thought on importing English flour

Deanna Jay Chu Nim wrote about being detained at an English airport for having a bag of English flour in their luggage. They were STRIP SEARCHED.  Something is really wrong with this scenario. Either there was a bad communication problem, or there was some sort of racial profiling or racial harrassment going on. Her last name indicates that either her husband or she and her husband are Oriental.  I would suspect that it was racial discrimination.  It is a sad world.  Please don't start some lengthy strand of arguments for or against searches at airports.
       Just think about it.  I respect Deanna's amazing restraint in feelings about this. SHe can actually joke about it. I don't think that would be the case with me.
John Deason