Re: [BKARTS] A thought on importing English flour

Wrong -
has nothing to do with race, color etc.
It has to do with the Fact that it is a white powder. I import for my shop Stuff from Germany, France, Japan etc.\A recent shipment was 5 # of chemically clean wheat starch I get from a german vendor, around 200 US for 5 #.

Customs (Homeland Security) detained it and requested a chemically analysis. I already a company which can do that for me, but the Agent in Fact recomended a specific Company dear to his heart and they wanted 1500 US for the Test.
I The standard Custom Agents know me well, I exercised a dispanded Property on the spot. Now HS can take take of it..

HS has delayed imports for me, have recently opened a wooden crate which contained a copy of " Der Blaue Reiter in First Edition", and by doing so ripped the covers off and lost the spine.

HS is a bunch of nitwits, self-important and no knowledge of how to handle anything. They don't get paid enough to have a college degree.

It's all politics - but do not pull race or color into it.

Charles Mohr, Ph,D.

L.A. Book Arts, Inc.

------------------------------------ L.A Book Arts, Inc. The Custom Bindery Krause Intaglio 310.360.7265 www.Custombindery.com ------------------------------------