[BKARTS] Wheat and homeland security

	The solution to this vexing little problem is obvious.  Have your seller color all your wheat starch baby pink.
Jet

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.