Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 30 Jan 2006 to 31 Jan 2006 (#2006-32)

I actually LIVE in the home of short-run printers here in A2.
We have at least 5 in the area. I've found that Thomson-Shore makes the best quality books. But, Sheridan Books is right up there with them too.

www.tshore.com	by region, there is a page w/ lists them.
www.sheridanbooks.com	jeanette bury, cust rep

i would bid it out to the rest that were recommended & go w/ the lowest bid of all, considering they are recommended, you'll get a good product.

any questions, just holler.
thanks!
fl

Felice E. Lau