[BKARTS] beware commercial liqud glues?

Since the formulation of commercial glues is proprietary, I'm not convinced that white wood glue is PVA.  Who knows?
People on this discussion group have raised serious questions about the PH of commercial liquid glues.
Jet

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.