Re: [BKARTS] PVA;: what Elmer's is that?

Thanks Bill,

I also have many old pieces I periodically play with.  The ones I've used mixture on are also doing well, not to mention some with Elmers' (for experimental sake of course, cough)..  It reminds me of the definitive test done on the Shroud.  They were supposed to close the door on the questions (wasn't it Stoller)- until the tests were found to be flawed, and we're back to square one.