[BKARTS] Source for parchment like watercolor paper

I want to try to make my own japaneese stab bound wedding albums like this
company:
www.cypress.com

I really like the paper they use. It has a nice deckled edge and comes in
black and ivory. can anyone point me to a source of paper like this?

Thanks!

Rolland Elliott