Re: [BKARTS] PVA

I agree with you Greg. But I would also use the analogy that white paint  may
all look alike but may be, like PVA adhesives, very different in some
ingredients.

Additionally I believe purchasing an unknown product in gallon  containers at
a significantly reduced price may seem to be a savings. But  break down the
price difference to individual application and the difference is  substantially
less. As an example: a miniature book made with cheaper materials  probably
would save a nickel. Ohhh! I think I'll risk the quality of my product  on such
false economy. Especially when the costliest ingredient, my time, is  being
so heavily invested?

Leonard  Seastone
The Tideline Press
68 Brook Street