[BKARTS] Books for sale

[Please forgive the cross posting.]

Several of you responded when we let you know that we have books from our library available for sale on our website. So, we thought we'd announce the fact that we have just listed five new books. All these books are titles that we've ended up (accidentally sometimes and purposely other times) having duplicates of and would like to sell one of the copies. You can access the listing at http://www.theprinterybooks.com/BooksforSale.html

The newly listed books are indicated as such with a "NEW!" icon next to them, to help you identify them more quickly. They range in price from $17.50 to $200.00 and cover a variety of topics from Benjamin Franklin to Clement Moore to the invention of the linotype machine. Somewhere on the list you may all find something of interest, whether you're a typographer, printer, book artist, or a book collector.

If you find anything of interest, please email us off list using this email address or use the email link on the website.

Best regards,

Virginia Kramer