[BKARTS] Seventh Edible Book Tea

Now that we know that we will have 6 more weeks of winter, then you know
that at the end of that time, there will be the 7th Edition of the Edible
Book High/Low Tea. We are adding new venues all the time, including new
states in the U.S., hints that the Caribbean will be joining us, such as
Haiti, Reunionk Mautirtius, Mali and Tunisia and who knows when China and
Japan will join us, if not this year? Artists, Bibliophiles, and Gourmets
join together!

Know that you too can participate in the Edible Book High/Low Tea which
takes place on April 1st or in that vicinity of the first week of April. The
exhibit of books is from 2 - 4 p.m. and the Eating takes place at 4 p.m.
with appropriate beverages. Be sue to see our website created by Beatrice
Coron at http://books2eat.com and you too can send in images and be
documented for the world to see! A book is in the making for the history of
this event. Join in the Books2Eat event . You can make it a fundraiser or
just a fun raiser!

Judith A. Hoffberg

umbrella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx