[BKARTS] Contemporary Impressions, The Journal of the American Print Alliance

Dear Printmakers, Papermakers and Book Artists,

Please don't forget to send your 2006 Contemporary Impressions subscription
or renewal right away. We are ready to update the competitive exhibits list
with a big batch of new opportunities that you won't want to miss, but
you'll need a current password to access that section of our site,
www.PrintAlliance.org. And send a slide for our website's Print Bin, another
free benefit for subscribers! (Remember to send your signed permission form
with your slide, find the link here:
http://www.printalliance.org/gallery/printbin_info.html.)

Many of you depend on SGC conference registration as a reminder to subscribe
to Contemporary Impressions, but it isn't on the form this year (simpler for
the host institution to accept online conference fees). However, you really
don't need a form, just send a check to:

The American Print Alliance
302 Larkspur Turn
Peachtree City GA 30269-2210

* Member of an Alliance council, still just $30
* Individual (not a member of an Alliance council), $37
* Full-time student, $15, enclose a photocopy showing at least 9 hrs./sem.
* School, museum, library (or any subscription paid by an institution's
check), $54
Please add 6% sales tax if your address is in Georgia.
See our website for postage outside the U.S., for converting Canadian
dollars, and for back issues:
http://www.printalliance.org/alliance/al_subform.html
We can also accept credit cards using the PayPal button on that page; please
add $1.50 to cover those fees.

Thank you! (And a special thank-you if your check is in the mail.)
Carol

Dr. Carol Pulin, director, American Print Alliance
non-profit consortium of printmaker's councils
302 Larkspur Turn, Peachtree City, GA 30269
www.PrintAlliance.org, director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please forgive us if you receive this message more than once, we're using
all our lists.