Re: [BKARTS] pva

While we're on the subject of pva, what about YES
paste? Does anyone know if it is archival or at least
suitable for paper? I find it very convenient when I
need something that is tacky right away and doesn't
run or buckle the paper. Specifically, I have some
Japanese papers that are beautiful but rather small
and want to attach them to make one larger sheet for
drawing on (and eventually will be hung and exhibited
so it needs to be permanent). YES paste seems to be
the easiest to work with. Any other suggestions?
thanks,
sarah