[BKARTS] Back on the list again

It's been 3 or 4 years since I was last on this list so I thought I'd check back and have been lurking for the past couple of weeks enjoying the posts. It's good to recognize others still on the list and refreshing to hear so many other new voices. This list is a great resource and I'm glad I've come back to field the occasional question and help out when I can.

For those of you who don't know me (probably most), here's a brief bio. I founded my shop, Deep Wood Press, in 1992 here in N. Michigan set up with a full letterpress and intaglio press room and bindery. The focus is limited edition book work but I also do plenty of other projects for customers ranging from designer bindings to invitations and announcements. In the past I've done a fair amount of restoration and repair work as well though choose to focus my energy toward my artwork and creating new books now.

I invite anyone who's interested to visit the website below to view some of the editioned books and custom bindings produced over the years.

Thanks,

Chad