From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Felice Lau
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 10:11 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] PVA

hi all--
i just brought up the issue of wood-glue PVA vs.
bookarts PVA b/c i was wondering if anyone knew the
exact chemical difference b/t the two types of glue. I
think i'll do some more research & let the list know
when i've found something more concrete (no pun
intended!).
Thanks!
felice lau in Ann Arbor, MI

--- BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system