[BKARTS] PVA

i love the PVA confessions that this posting has inspired. I was coming more from a chemical slant to the question & not so much an economical one. I think i'll have to strong-arm one of my chemical friends to run a test on some dried PVA. The results would be interesting. Thanks for the discussion! Felice Lau