Re: [BKARTS] PVA: beware

If this posting isn't a clarion call to avoid propriety commercial adhesives, I don't know what is.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.