Re: [BKARTS] PVA & really important stuff about Elmers

really important stuff about Elmers:  The famous cow used as the
corporate symbol on all Elmer's products is actually named Elsie, and
she is the spouse of Elmer, the cow who the company is named after.
from: http://www.thistothat.com  the Glue o'Month menu option (search of
Elmer)

allen

>>> felixpress2@xxxxxxxxx 2/6/2006 4:03:05 PM >>>

i love the PVA confessions that this posting has inspired. I was
coming more from a chemical slant to the question & not so much an
economical one. I think i'll have to strong-arm one of my chemical
friends to run a test on some dried PVA. The results would be
interesting. Thanks for the discussion! Felice Lau