[BKARTS] My Book, by Paul

In the dying words of Henry James, "It has come at last, the
distinguished thing."

Okay, "distinguished" is a stretch. The "thing" is my nasty, laughing,
no-holds barred summation of nine years working at the Guggenheim
Museum. Actually, it's a serious analysis of deeply ingrained problems
in the museum world and the politics of culture. Actually, it's both.

It's published by Prickly Paradigm Press and distributed by University
of Chicago Press, and it costs ten dollars and you can read the
Introduction and find other links at:

http://museuminc.net

And in the immortal words of William Faulkner, I hope you buy it and I
hope you tell your friends to buy it.

Paul T Werner, New York