Re: [BKARTS] Nonaqueous pH

Dear James:
  Thanks a lot for the reference, Science for Conservators.  I had a minor in chemistry in college, but modern adhesives
are way past anything I sutdied there. (However, if you want someone to prepare bromoflourescein for you, I'm your man.)
Jet

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.