Re: [BKARTS] PVA & Elsie the Cow

Elsie is real. When we were kids, my grandfather and my dad owned a grocery store in a small town. My grandfather was friends with someone at Borden's, I think it was, who had Elsie the Cow on their milk labels. One day Elsie actually came to the store, and hung out on the sidewalk, patiently welcoming everyone to stop and pet and chat with her. She was very kind and friendly. We all got free ice cream in those little paper cup containers with the lids that came off with a paper tab, that you could toss like a frisbee...

Andie Thrams