Re: [BKARTS] More recent adhesive research

Please don't be reluctant. As listowner, I encourage these kinds of posts, especially if they are integral to our field.

p.

We have been somewhat reluctant to mention this work to the List, as
prejudice often follows when commercial posts come up, but after watching
the many posts on PVA in more recent times, we felt that it might be an
opportune time to bring a little light to the subject.

Peter Krantz.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>