[BKARTS] Beginner Question: Are there tools or techniques for cutting cloth ?

Hello and thanks in advance,

Once again, I'm looking for tools or techniques to compensate for lack of bookbinding ability.

I'm making paperbacks, and for each book I use two strips of muslin cloth, widths 1/2" and 10/8" . I'm having trouble cutting these strips of cloth. Is there a special scissors, or a technique, that can cut cloth efficiently?

Michael Pastore, Editorial Director
Zorba Press  |  http://www.ZorbaPress.com