[BKARTS] cross-structure binding

A belated (!) thank you to everyone who replied with such helpful information about Cross-structure binding. It is fascinating and I am enjoying playing with it.
I also followed up on the suggestion of North Bennett Street School in Boston, and their three-day workshops. This is something I can get to, and can afford (staying with sister). When I browsed through their yummy list of courses, I ended up choosing a workshop on Limp Vellum Binding in March! I am really excited to be going to this - thanks again for all the help and suggestions, Henrietta in Blue Hill, Maine