[BKARTS] About Bookbinding - I added a new book to my site!

I have been working on adding The Binding of Books  by Herbert P. Horne but took a break from it to add a little book I  found named "The Printed Book by Harry G. Aldis". The book was printed  in Cambridge at the University Press 1916. It's a very neat little book  and covers The advent of printing, spread of the art, fifteenth century  books, scholar printers of the sixteeth century, english books from  1500-1800, the modern book, construction of a book, illustrations,  bookbinding and bookbindings, and handling and mishandling of books.
  I have about half the book out on my site so far and you can read it here: http://www.lostcrafts.com/Printed-Book/Book-Main.html

  Mark
  Lost Crafts
  About Bookbinding