Re: [BKARTS] paper suppliers in France

Ah France:  I am here for half a year (in the South, in Montpellier) and the
price of art supplies is downright outrageous.  I am only a dilettante
binder though; my wife's a working artist, and it's been quite a shock
adapting.  I've taken to scavenging materials.  I'd suggest looking for a
supplier in the UK; shipping from there would be way cheaper than from the
US.

-JCD

--
El Sueño De La Razon Produce Monstruos