From: "auhteg" <auhteg@xxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 2:04 AM
Subject: paper suppliers in France

Does anyone know who the big paper suppliers in France are?  I'm studying
abroad in the south this semester and while the stores around here have lots
of BFK & Arches, they don't seem to have any Japanese papers at all and I
need something thin for a book I'm making.  I suppose I can order from the
US
but it would be faster if I knew of a place here.

Thanks,
Abby Uhteg