[BKARTS] Evasol and its availability

	I am interested in ordering Evasol, per Peter Krantz's engrossing recent e-mail.  Unfortunately, while Evasol does fill
international orders, the orders must exceed US $100.  Since I have no use for 5 gallons of the product, I am hoping the
product will soon be available to US customers in modest quantities.  What intrigues me in the description of the
product was not only its improved archival qualities, but its superior adhesive performance generally.
	I have sent an e-mail to Aaron Salik, of Talas, with who I am on friendly terms, inquiring about the possibility of his
firm carrying this product in the near future.
Jet Foncannon
--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.