Re: [BKARTS] How many listmembers does it take to change a lightbulb?

The bulb is the glass portion of what is properly called a
lamp.

May I recommend a couple of websites:

http://catalog.myosram.com/

http://genet.geappliances.com/LightingeCatalog/Dispatcher

http://www.ushio.com/categ_stage.htm

If you like I have many more references to send you.

MaiKätzchen

Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?

From the book, Charge of the Goddess
BY: Doreen Valiente