[BKARTS] Kutrimmer

I am posting this on behalf of someone who is not on the list.

A customer of ours has a practically brand new Kutrimmer model 1080 ( I know because we sold it to him) which he has replaced with a jacque shear, and is looking to unload it due to size limitations of his home. It is a large floor standing model which has been uncrated, so this most likely only pertains to those that are local and can transport the unit home. The machine is located in Brooklyn. He can be reached at:
Ethan Hill
917-450-7870

Regards,
Aaron Salik