[BKARTS] Radio Interview

Yesterday Interlochen Public Radio aired the local version of an interview they did with me last december. If you're interested I've made it available to download or listen to on my website here:

http://www.deepwoodpress.com/contact.html

In addition I've also added the NPR interview from 1996. Both are about printing and binding books at the studio here. It's always interesting to listen to a reporters version of our technical jargon at least.

Chad