[BKARTS] conservation job in norway

Hi! (Sorry for the crossposting)

I am a bookbinder and at the moment I am studying book conservation at the Sate Library in Munich, Germany. I am trained for working with all kind of books, paper objects and archive material and seals.
I will be finishing my studies this summer an I would like to work abroad, specially in Norway.
Is here anyone from Norway and is aware of a vacan job?

Best regards,

Florian Wolper