Re: [BKARTS] light bulbs and cheese shops: surrealists

How many surrealists does it take to change a light bulb?
ANS: Two. One to change the light bulb and the other to fill the bathtub full of brightly colored toys.

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.