[BKARTS] Political Satire

With the recent cartoon episode in the religious wars I am curious to open a
thread addressing political satire, in particular religious satire.  From a
personal point of view I feel the big three North African religions have
opened themselves up to criticism based on their ever increasing political
power.
On a separate issue Dionysus Press will have 20% discount on all broadsides,
prints and books containing an image of Dick Cheney.

Dionysus Press
www.dionysuspress.com
412.781.6350