[BKARTS] Wood Burning

Hello,

I have a new book that will have wood covers. I'd like to burn the title into the front cover. Does anyone here know how to go about having a custom branding iron or die made? I'm hoping to be able to heat the die or iron over a torch and then burn the wood with it.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Laura

Laura Russell
Portland, OR
www.laurarussell.net

P.S. I seem to be having problems receiving emails lately. If you send an email and I don't respond promptly, please try me again. You are not forgotten, just lost. Thanks!