Re: [BKARTS] Wood Burning

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Laura Russell
  To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 1:44 PM
  Subject: [BKARTS] Wood Burning

  Hello,

  I have a new book that will have wood covers. I'd like to burn the
  title into the front cover. Does anyone here know how to go about
  having a custom branding iron or die made? I'm hoping to be able to
  heat the die or iron over a torch and then burn the wood with it.

  Any ideas?

  Thanks,

  Laura

  Laura Russell
  Portland, OR
  www.laurarussell.net

  P.S. I seem to be having problems receiving emails lately. If you send
  an email and I don't respond promptly, please try me again. You are not
  forgotten, just lost. Thanks!