Re: [BKARTS] Wood Burning

I know two companies that make custom brands -- Wall Lenk Corporation and
Tandy.   Wall Lenk also sells custom alphabets.   I have some of the pattern
brands from Wall Lenk in the store if you want to see some of their product. I
also have a set of letters from Walnut Hollow for a wood burning tool. It's not
my favorite alphabet but it might work. I have a set in the classroon that you
can use if you like them and only have this one title to make.

Patty Grass

Wall Lenk Corp -- www.wlenk.com
Tandy--    tandyleather.com
Walnut Hollow --  walnuthollow.com