Re: [BKARTS] Brass type for sale

Dear Chad:
  I would like the

32 pt. roman brass type  $175.00

Is it still available?  I can pay thrugh Paypal.
Best wishes,
Jet Foncannon
4516 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA, 19139

--

J. J. Foncannon
Philadelphia, PA  19139

	The Belgian surrealist painter Renee Magritte entered a cheese store in Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.
The owner pulled a wheel from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.