Re: [BKARTS] Eyelet setters??

Mail order company named Ohio Travel Bag sells that sort of thing.

Denny Ruud

----- Original Message ----- From: "carrie v" <amaranthpress@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2006 1:27 PM
Subject: [BKARTS] Eyelet setters??

Hello, esteemed listmembers! I'm looking for a heavy
duty & affordable eyelet setter. I looked in archives
and found Minsky's stamp of approval on the HomePro
setter, am calling around to find local vendor. I'm
looking to go through bookboard to finish holes in
ring-type bindings. Does anyone have experience using
different models? Pros, cons, prices or vendors??

THANKS VERY MUCH!!
-Carrie from Rochester, NY