[BKARTS] College Station, TX

Hi Book Arts People out there. I'm looking to find possible book art
people, places, and things in and near College Station, Texas. (Texas A &
M) I know Houston and Austin are each about 90 minutes away, but I'd like
contacts closer if possible. I might be moving there in the near future
and I'm very anxious about the fact that there's not an Art Dept at Tex.
A&M. If anyone has any experiences with that area, I'd be very grateful to
hear about it. Thanks!

Ellen Knudson
http://www.crookedletterpress.com

Ellen Knudson
University of Alabama
School of Information and Library Studies
Book Arts Program