[BKARTS] foil

Does anyone know where I could find .1 mm foil (pewter) in sheets or rolls?
Thank you!

Laurie Doctor
On Feb 14, 2006, at 4:32 PM, J. J. Foncannon wrote:

Dear Chad:
  I would like the

32 pt. roman brass type $175.00

Is it still available?  I can pay thrugh Paypal.
Best wishes,
Jet Foncannon
4516 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA, 19139

Chad Pastotnik wrote:

I neglected to mention last night that I have some brass and zinc foil
stamping type available for sale in sizes 24 - 40 pt. in both sans and
roman. It can be viewed at:

http://www.deepwoodpress.com/foil.html

Chad

Chad Pastotnik