[BKARTS] Eyeletter and punch

Regarding Carrie's inquiry about setting eyelets and punching holes in board--

We use ours for setting rivets/eyelets for our phase boxes. We purchased a Phase Box Riveter (cat.# 112-370) from University Products (1-800-628-1912) Apparently they have a punch also, but we like the Challenge Hollow Paper Drill which we get from our University Binder. We use it with a hammer and it works quite well. Size 3/16" x 1.63" and 2 1/2" long. You can probably Google it and get a local source. (Bless Google!)

Wendy Jones
Preservation Dept., Shields Library
University of Calif., Davis