[BKARTS] Combination Press

We are pleased to announce that we are now carrying a wonderful combination press, of an all steel construction.

This piece of equipment is a modern day version of what many will be familiar with as the old Hickok Combination Presses that were available previously. This will convert from a lying press to a standing press, and will also have the ability to add a plough attachment as well as different types of jaws for the lying press. A versatile piece of equipment for the bindery, large or small.

It can be found online here:
http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_specific.cfm?ClientID=15&ProductID=26063

Please call or email for a freight quote.

Regards,
Aaron Salik

Talas
20 West 20th Street