[BKARTS] Winter/Spring Workshops at Studio on the Square, Union Square NYC

Greetings from the Studio!  You will not want to miss
out on our upcoming classes in letterpress printing,
book arts, and printmaking.  Our workshops are limited
enrollment (4-6 students) so don?t delay - reserve
your place now!

FEBRUARY

MINIATURE BOOK EDITION: TEXT & IMAGE
Fri 6-8PM, Sat & Sun 10AM-4PM, Feb. 24, 25, 26

MARCH

INTRODUCTION TO LETTERPRESS
Wednesday eve 6:30-9:30PM, March 1

A BOX IN A DAY
Saturday, 10AM-4PM, March 4

A BOOK IN A DAY: PRINTING WITHOUT A PRESS
Sunday, 10AM-4PM, March 5

INTRODUCTION TO ARTIST?S BOOKS
UNDERSTANDING AND PLANNING YOUR EDITION
Sat & Sun 10AM-4PM, March 11 & 12

POP-UP & STRUCTURAL BOOKS
Saturday, 10AM-4PM, March 18

APRIL

BOOKBINDING INTENSIVE
Sat & Sun 10AM-4PM, April 15 & 16

Instructors:  Mindy Belloff, Steven Daiber,
Joseph Osina, Maddy Rosenberg

For more information and images of student work please
go to www.StudioOnTheSq.com or call 917-412-4134

STUDIO-ON-THE-SQUARE
An Intimate Setting for Learning
Book Arts, Printing, & Printmaking Workshops
32 Union Square East, #310, NYC
Subway:  4, 5, 6, L, R to Union Square
Ph: 917-412-4134
www.StudioOnTheSq.com