Students will make hand bound and painted books of their sketches.

Date: May 8-14, 2006 Time: From 5 pm on Monday ‘til noon on Sunday Place: Ghost Ranch, Abiquiu, NM Fees: Room, board and workshop fee for the week: $1275

There will be an opening ceremony with Jorge Calderon.

A materials fee of $25 will be payable to the instructor at the time of the workshop.
A list of simple materials to bring will be sent to participants after registering, along with other details.

To reserve a space send $175.00 non-refundable deposit to: L. Doctor 2873 6th St. Boulder 80304
For more information contact Laurie Doctor • 303.588.5541 • www.lauriedoctor.com

Laurie Doctor
www.lauriedoctor.com
303.447.9852