Re: [BKARTS] Book Arts Educator meeting

Dear Steve,

I think your tactic of recording of book art teachers interviews etc, and
including these recordings in the formats mentioned, as an excellent project
and a great asset for me.  There are many valuable *interviews* and book art
activities that are recorded, but not so many that are free to download.

Thanks for the resource and I am sure I will learn a good deal more by
hearing the voices of the artists/teachers involved - and it is good to hear
voices in converstion rather than having to purchase another dreary
'interview book' with lots of over-whelming text.

Good job!

all the best

Paul