Re: [BKARTS] Book Arts Educator meeting

It's in Podcast too!
  Cool!

  Marcus
  http://www.lostcrafts.com

Steve Miller <steve@xxxxxx> wrote:
  Dear Folks

In January we had a meeting of minds here at The University of
Alabama--people who teach aspects of book arts at their colleges and
universities comparing notes on teaching practices, curriculum,
resources, and the future. In the course of two days we managed to do
interview of 20 of the participants--people who create books and
teach it as well. These fascinating interviews cover everything from
how individual artists make books, letterpress printing and
bookbinding, career trajectories, starting book arts programs, to
special collection librarians talking about what they collect and
their advice to makers and educators.

The interviews are available for download and listening on your
computer, or as podcasts available for free from iTunes. Just go to
our website and hit the "Podcast" link.

Steve Miller, Coordinator, MFA in the Book Arts Program.
http://www.bookarts.ua.edu

See for full information